Rhiwbina’s award-winning communications agency, Weltch Media, has teamed up with TV’s Mariclare Carey-Jones to offer a one-day course to give you the confidence to get your messages across and stand out for the right reasons.
With the rise of local stations, such as Made In Cardiff, and other media using video content online, there are more and more opportunities to get your business or organisation on screen.
Spend an informative, fun day to gain on-camera experience, improve your communication skills and build your confidence.
On October 23rd 2015, you will learn:
· What print, broadcast and online media may want from you;
· The different types of interview you could expect;
· The crucial do’s and don’ts which every TV interviewee should know.
Then, working from a fictionalised scenario, you will:
· Be interviewed as if for print media and TV;
· Review the interviews and receive expert feedback;
· Have the opportunity to practise an as-live TV interview.
The cost is just £150 per delegate and includes buffet lunch, and coffee/tea and biscuits.
Click here for comments on a recent course.
Email email@example.com to book.